Anne Fritz is a health and lifestyle writer for The Spruce and The Spruce Pets. She was also the founding editor of Create For Me, a magazine for women in their 20s.
- Anne's work has appeared in media outlets such as Reader's Digest, Cosmopolitan, Patch, In Style, Insider, SELF Magazine, Everyday Health, Refinery29, Aol.com, and Men's Journal.
- She was the founding editor of Create For Me, a magazine for women in their 20s.
Anne's writing covers everything from the do's and don'ts of holiday etiquette to the best acne treatments for teens. Fritz has worked in the publishing industry for over 20 years, most recently as an editor at publications such as Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and Reader's Digest. When she's not writing, she can be found cooking up new recipes or spending time with her family.
Anne holds a B.S. in magazine journalism from Syracuse University.
- 9 Things No One Tells You About C-Section Recovery, Self
- Best Soothing Creams and Moisturizers to Help Tame Eczema, Everyday Health
- Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair Review, What To Expect
About The Spruce Pets
The Spruce Pets, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of pets website offering practical, real-life tips and training advice to help you care for your pet. The Spruce Pets reaches 10 million people each month. Learn more about us, our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy veterinarian advice.