As a lifelong animal lover, Camryn Rabideau jumps at any opportunity to combine her love for writing and her pets. She's tested all sorts of pet products for publications such as The Spruce, Reviewed, and Forbes.
- Camryn has written for publications like The Spruce, Reviewed, and Forbes.
- Camryn grew up on a farm with bunnies, llamas, and more.
- She graduated with a degree from the University of Rhode Island.
Camryn Rabideau is a full-time freelance writer and product reviewer living in Rhode Island. Over the course of her 7+ year writing career, which began at a content marketing agency, she's covered a wide range of lifestyle topics, including fashion, home decor, gardening, and pets.
She's tested all sorts of pet products—from automatic litter boxes to dog beds—for publications such as The Spruce, Reviewed, and Forbes.
Growing up on a farm with dogs, cats, bunnies, and even four llamas, her passion for animals started at a young age, and today, she has her own ever-expanding farmstead with her faithful Golden Retriever, three cats, and a dozen rambunctious chickens.
Camryn graduated summa cum laude from the University of Rhode Island and was awarded the University Academic Excellence Award. Her bachelor's degree is in Textiles, Fashion Merchandising, and Design, with a minor in journalism.
- 8 Of The Best Dog Food Delivery Services, According To Vets, Forbes
- This new smart pet feeder blows away the competition, Reviewed
- 10 Chicken Coop Ideas for Your Feathered Friends, Food52
About The Spruce Pets
The Spruce Pets, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of pets website offering practical, real-life tips and training advice to help you care for your pet. The Spruce Pets reaches 10 million people each month. Learn more about us, our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy veterinarian advice.