- Edits and produces content for "Good Dogs" section of Garden & Gun
- Articles have appeared on sites such as PasteMagazine.com, Stereogum, Consequence of Sound, and Garden & Gun
- Degree in journalism and electronic media from the University of Tennessee, with a minor in English literature
Dacey is a writer and editor based in Charleston, South Carolina. An Atlanta native and graduate of The University of Tennessee, her work has been published in three books, and she has contributed music and culture stories to The Village Voice, Paste Magazine, Garden & Gun, and The Bluegrass Situation, among other outlets.
She has a degree in journalism and electronic media from the University of Tennessee.
- Meet Atlanta Soul Singer Curtis Harding - Garden & Gun
- How to Pack for a Music Festival - Garden & Gun
- Mix Up a Mega-Manhattan - Garden & Gun
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.