When you go on vacation you may have a difficult time trying to find a place that will be able to watch your bird, guinea pig, rabbit, or other exotic pet for you. Many people opt to having a friend, neighbor, or family member come by their house to feed, water, and care for their exotic pets but not everyone has that option. Some people have to rely on their local boarding facility or pet sitter to take care of their unique pets while they are gone. Check out this list of exotic pet boarding facilities to see where you might be able to take your specific exotic pet when you're out of town.
If your exotic pet boarding facility is not listed here send me an e-mail so that I can add them to the list!
- Exotic Pet Hotel, Chugiak
- Indian Hills Animal Clinic and Pet Hotel, Tuscaloosa
- Cat Cottage, Rogers
- Come Sit Stay, Parker
- Broad River Animal Hospital, Norwalk
- Savannah Animal Hospital, Lewes
- Windcrest Animal Hospital, Wilmington
- Winter Park Veterinary Hospital, Winter Park
- Cat Care of Fayette, Fayetteville
- Ohana Animal Inn, Kula
- Pend Oreille Veterinary Service, Ponderay
- Ness Exotic Wellness Center, Lisle
- Olive Branch Parke Veterinary Clinic, Greenwood
- A+ Boarding Kennel, Eldridge
- Kansas City Veterinary Care, Kansas City
- Erlanger Pet Resort, Erlanger
- Animal Medical Associates, Saco
- Greenbriar Veterinary Hospital and Luxury Pet Resort, Frederick
- Worcester Cat Hospital and Bird Clinic, 347 Park Ave., Worcester, 508-798-0400
- Animal Activity Center, Clinton Twp.
- Stone Mountain Pet Lodge, Blaine
- Cottonwood Pet Resort, Waterloo
- Swedesboro Animal Hospital, Woolwich Twp.
- Paws by the Lake, Avon Lake
- Animal Hospital of Polaris, Lewis Center
- Country Pet Care, Oklahoma City
- Birds and Exotics Animal Care, Mt. Pleasant
- Summertree Animal and Bird Clinic, Dallas
- The Majestic Pet Hotel and Boutique, Seabrook
- Alpha K-9 Pet Services, Houston
- 610 Pet Lodge, Houston
- Pender Exotics Veterinary Centre, Chantilly
- NOVA Pets Boarding Retreat, Chantilly
- St. Francis Pet Resort, Williamsburg
- East Towne Veterinary Clinic, Mequon
- Pawsitively Purrfect, Pittsfield
- Casper Animal Medical Center, Casper
- Kyon Kennels, Mono
Make sure you check with the boarding facility in advance to see what requirements for vaccines they have (if any) and whether or not they provide food, cages, etc.
When you are out of town it is also important to provide your boarding facility with contact numbers of friends, family and your exotics vet.