Lindsay has eleven published books, covering various health and nutrition topics, like the keto diet, gut health, and intermittent fasting, and has also written for Healthline.com, Livestrong.com, and The International Journal of Professional Holistic Aromatherapy. One of her favorite pastimes is finding the best products to improve your health and your home life at the best prices. Although Lindsay was born and raised in Palm Springs, California, she now lives in Massachusetts where she works full-time as a freelance writer. You can find Lindsay on Instagram @lindsayholistically.
- Lindsay has written for The Spruce Pets since June 2019.
- She has a degree in food and nutrition, certifications in holistic nutrition, functional nutrition, and aromatherapy, and a license in aesthetics.
- She has also written for Healthline.com, Livestrong.com, and The International Journal of Professional Holistic Aromatherapy and has eleven published books.
Lindsay's work—which covers topics including wellness, nutrition, aromatherapy, and diet—has appeared on Livestrong.com, Healthline.com, and The International Journal of Professional Holistic Aromatherapy, among others.
Lindsay has a degree in food and nutrition from Framingham State University and is certified in both holistic and functional nutrition. She’s also a licensed aesthetician.
- 10 Foods to Avoid for a Flat Belly, Livestrong.com
- 4 Simple Ways to Manage Your Hot Flashes at Work, Healthline.com
- Apple Cider Vinegar vs. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Livestrong.com
About The Spruce Pets
The Spruce Pets, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of pets website offering practical, real-life tips and training advice to help you care for your pet. The Spruce Pets reaches 10 million people each month. Learn more about us, our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy veterinarian advice.