Perri Kressel is an associate commerce editor for The Spruce Pets. She covers pet product launches and sale and has been writing for The Spruce Pets since March 2021. Perri is also an avid dog lover and owner of two adorable pups, Nico and Leo.
- Perri has written for The Spruce Pets since March 2021.
- Her work has appeared in a variety of publications including Refinery29, Swirled, Buzzfeed, Guest of a Guest, The Tab, and The Westside Rag.
- Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
Prior to joining the team at Dotdash Meredith in 2019, Perri held writing positions at Refinery29, Guest of a Guest, and Swirled, where she covered everything from restaurant guides to recipes. In 2012, she volunteered at Sean Casey Animal Rescue in NYC, where she adopted her Dachshund mix, Leo. Now she covers all things pet product launches and sales. When she’s not typing away, she can be found walking her pups around NYC or obsessing over dogs she meets on the street.
Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
- 7 Weeknight Dinners You Can Whip Up In 30 Minutes Or Less, Swirled
- The Truth Behind Guy Fieri's Famous Donkey Sauce, Refinery29
- 17 Hidden Gems To Hit Up In NYC, Guest of a Guest
About The Spruce Pets
The Spruce Pets, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of pets website offering practical, real-life tips and training advice to help you care for your pet. The Spruce Pets reaches 10 million people each month. Learn more about us, our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy veterinarian advice.