Sage McHugh is a writer with a passion for products and how they enhance our everyday lives. She has written for The Spruce Pets since 2019.
- Sage has written for Dotdash since April 2019.
- She has a degree in English from Southern Connecticut State University.
- She has also written for AlterNet.org, USA.Canon.com, ConsumerSearch.com, and Salon.com.
Sage began writing for Dotdash in April 2019. She has also written for AlterNet.org, ConsumerSearch.com, Salon.com, and USA.Canon.com, among other websites. With over a decade of experience in consumer-oriented content, Sage has a passion for products and how they enhance our everyday lives. She earned a degree in English from Southern Connecticut State University.
She has a degree in English from Southern Connecticut State University.
- Your Exercise Equipment is Lying to You, Salon.com
- Enjoy Nature Without Destroying It: 5 Top Ecotourism Destinations, AlterNet.org
- The 8 Biggest Product Fails of 2014, Salon.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.