Sara covers health, wellness, and lifestyle trends for several publications, and is based out of Brooklyn, New York.
- Sara has contributed to The Spruce Pets since September 2020.
- She has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Hampshire College.
- Her work has appeared in Refinery29, SELF, InStyle, Food52, and CNET.
Sara is a freelance writer covering health, wellness, and lifestyle trends. With a degree in creative writing from Hampshire College and five years' experience working in digital media, she strives to entertain, inform, and serve her readers in equal measure.
Sara received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Writing and American Studies from Hampshire College in 2015.
- 11 Apps Every Astrology Enthusiast Needs On Their Phone, Refinery 29
- Here's What's Causing Acne on Every Part of Your Face, SELF
- 5 Non-Boring Ways to Gift Wrap A Book, Food52
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.