Sara covers health, wellness, and lifestyle trends for several publications, and is based out of Brooklyn, New York.
- Sara has contributed to The Spruce Pets since September 2020.
- She has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Hampshire College.
- Her work has appeared in Refinery29, SELF, InStyle, Food52, and CNET.
Sara is a freelance writer covering health, wellness, and lifestyle trends. With a degree in creative writing from Hampshire College and five years' experience working in digital media, she strives to entertain, inform, and serve her readers in equal measure.
Sara received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Writing and American Studies from Hampshire College in 2015.
- 11 Apps Every Astrology Enthusiast Needs On Their Phone, Refinery 29
- Here's What's Causing Acne on Every Part of Your Face, SELF
- 5 Non-Boring Ways to Gift Wrap A Book, Food52
The Spruce Pets Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Pets
The Spruce Pets, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of pets website offering practical, real-life tips and training advice to help you care for your pet. The Spruce Pets reaches 10 million people each month. Learn more about us, our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy veterinarian advice.