Stacey is passionate about health and wellness, especially as it relates to sleep and sleep-related technology. She’s co-authored an inspirational memoir, Unshattered: Overcoming Tragedy and Choosing a Beautiful Life, that tells the story of a young mother who loses her feet, hand, finger, and eyesight yet triumphs to lead a joy-filled life. Stacey enjoys living on 12 beautifully wooded acres with her husband and four children while avoiding the local bear and cougar. You can follow Stacey on Instagram @nashwritenow.
- Stacey has written for The Spruce Pets since April 2019.
- She has a degree in communication from the University of Puget Sound.
- She has also written for ChicagoTribune.com, NYDailyNews.com, KSL.com, Tuck.com, and others.
You can find Stacey's work at online publications like ChicagoTribune.com, NYDailyNews.com, KSL.com, and Tuck.com, among others.
She has a degree in communication from the University of Puget Sound.
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Energy Bill, Veritas Funding
- The Best Handeld Vacuums, NYDailyNews.com
- How to Sleep Better When Traveling Internationally, healthytravelblog.com
About The Spruce Pets
The Spruce Pets, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of pets website offering practical, real-life tips and training advice to help you care for your pet. The Spruce Pets reaches 10 million people each month. Learn more about us, our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy veterinarian advice.