Theresa Holland has written for Elite Daily, The Financial Diet, Thought Catalog, Film Daily, and other online publications. She is also the creator of the blog The Taboo Textbook, where she shares her favorite life hacks.
- Theresa has been writing for The Spruce Pets since April 2020.
- Theresa has written for Elite Daily, The Financial Diet, Thought Catalog, Film Daily, and other online publications.
- She studied business at Portland State University.
Prior to becoming a freelance writer for Dotdash, Theresa was a contributing writer at Elite Daily, and has a background in digital marketing and SEO. She specializes in personal finance, home improvement, wellness, pets, and travel. Theresa lives in Portland with her husband and son.
She earned a bachelor of science in business from Portland State University in 2011.
- If Your Partner Is Lying To You, You'll Notice These 5 Things, Elite Daily
- Quick Electric Toothbrush Review, Verywell Health
- Mountain Buggy Nano Travel Stroller Review, Verywell Family
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.